The first batch I made had too much coloring in it, and didn't look enough like bubbles. I still ended up using them to top off the cupcakes that I made (even though I don't make cupcakes, but for my nephew, I'll do anything!) The second batch had just the right amount of coloring, but I forgot to oil the balloons before dipping them in the gelatin, so getting the balloon out was a little harder than the first round. Check out the video from the first round of bubbles below.
It was the biggest mess I ever made in my kitchen, but the product that came out was just absolutely beautiful! Monkey ended up playing with the bubbles more than he did smashing his cake!